Monday, November 25, 2013

Meet our newest Designer!

Thank you for all the gorgeous inspiration you linked up for our last challenge! The team and I were blown away with your creative take on Stacey's awesome sketch! 

I have been keeping my eyes open; I wanted to add a couple more designers to our team and I was tickled pink when the lovely and talented Sarah Gough agreed to join us!

Sarah has kindly answered the Design Team Questionnaire...and I am so excited to share it with you!! 



What is the name of your blog? 

When did you begin paper crafting? 
I started making cards in 2003 when I became addicted to heat embossing - it seemed like magic!

What are some of your favourite stamps? 
I'm yet to meet a stamp I didn't love! I'm a fan of anything fun and trendy, right down to cute and whimsical images to color.

What inks do you use and like the most? 
This year I started using Hero Arts shadow inks and I'm addicted to the awesome coverage. I also have a healthy stash of memento, distress inks, MFT and SU!

What kind of challenges do you enjoy the most for card making? 
I love sketch challenges! I'm also a fan of inspiration challenges and like to stretch my creativity with color challenges.

Do you design for other teams or companies?
I'm currently designing for Verve Stamps, There She Goes Clear Stamps, Fresh Squeezed Stamps, Reverse Confetti, i{heart} papers, Catered Crop Recipe Swap and Crazy for Challenges.

Welcome to the team, Sarah! We are delighted to be designing with you!! Stay tuned for Tuesday as we reveal our winners from the last sketch and introduce our brand new sketch for you all to try!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lesley

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Sarah!!! So very happy to have you designing with us! You are one busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you, Sarah! Terrific blog name :)
    I am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yippee, Sarah is in the house! so excited to have you here, sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME Sarah - can't wait to see what inspiration you have in store for us :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thrilled to have you join the team Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the warm welcome lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Australian Immigration will appear a convenient and a hassle free process on receiving up to the mark services by Immigration Overseas. Immigration Overseas strongly believes in client servicing.

    ReplyDelete